2012년 5월 3일 목요일

Mayday! Mayday!

May is here. I'm FREAKING out about many things. Tying things up here, saying bye to here, saying bye to the kids, the teachers, and my friends, Ian's leaving soon, getting home, the jetlag and culture shock, seeing my ENTIRE family for the wedding 5 days after I get there, my little brother getting married, what I'm going to do next, what I'm going to do this summer, how I'm going to be in touch with people, insurance, loans, and loads of other stuff. I AM FREAKING OUT. But, I'm doing my best to deal with it in typical katiedale style--ignoring it. As a result, I find myself to be pretty cranky.

ANYWAY, May first we had Family Olympics. It was fun. Moms, dads, and grandparents came and we played outside all morning. It was a beautiful day. We were red team and blue team. The kids had a great time. When that was finished, the boss took us all out for cold noodle soup, Nang-myeon, and beer. Then she gave us the rest of the day off. YAY! We wanted to go to a bar and have a few more beers, but no bars or chicken joints open until 4. I mentioned that if I was with my foreigner friends and it was this beautiful of a day, we would get some beers from the corner market and sit in a park. So, we did. It was really fun. I really like the ladies I work with.

Helen Teacher, Puppy Teacher, Anna Teacher, Apple Teacher, Sunnie Teacher, Becky Teacher, and Michael. Red team vs Blue team. I was blue team. Beers in the park on a Tuesday afternoon. OK with me.
I'm flying home June 2nd. Catch you later alligator.

P.S. I'll be fine guys.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기