2012년 5월 28일 월요일

My Last Weekend in the ROK

A large chunk of meat and the chefs.
Well, it's here. My last weekend in Korea happens to be a three day weekend for Buddha's Birthday. So happy birthday to him. On Friday I went to my favorite Korean meal, dukgalbi with SaraClark and SaraBrown. Then I went to say hello to Yoanna. Next I traveled to Underground to say goodbye to Sunny, the first Korean "friend" I had. Surprise surprise instead of the easy, early night I was planning, I got home at about 5am. I got up Saturday and packed a lot of toys up to take to some friends who live in the back part of Suji. They happen to have a roof, so we had a pool party. It was really fun. Sunday we were going to repeat the experience, but it was stormy, so we did a movie day instead. Today, Monday, it was also stormy so I slept way in (til 1) then I packed and cleaned all day. SaraBrown came over for a bit to watch me and hopefully not judge me too much. I fell pretty good about the attempt made today. I'll totally have to repack about 75 more times, but we're getting there. Four more days of work. I'm in for a busy week. Tying things up at work, packing, cleaning, goodbye dinners. States on Saturday. THIS IS SO WEIRD.


Anton and I celebrating that Korea now has Doritos!

BigGuyBill headlocking me and admiring the hunk of meat.

Izell and I cracking up at the boys' and their shenanigans.

Anton in the pool.





Not sure about this pose...
Pool time.


Cool sky!

The last of my group.

Izell and I shortly before I retired to the couch for a 6 hour nap, which ended at 2am. Just in time to watch Rugby and learn a little more about South Africa from Fracois and Anton.


Sunday Movie day.

댓글 1개:

  1. AHHHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS AT ALL. I am freaking out! HOLY SHENANIGANS!

    On the flip side, this looked like an EPIC weekend.

    I love you soooo much and I can't wait to see you!! AND HUG YOU! AND RUN WITH YOU (ROR)! You are amazing. Everything will be great!

    답글삭제