2012년 5월 24일 목요일

Poop

We had a field trip to a farm today. It was fun for the kids to see animals and tractors and stuff. I heard my boss telling them all that that's what my house in America looks like. At least I'm pretty sure thats what she was saying. The kiddos had these baskets of food to feed the goats and sheep. I was with Robot Class on the sheep side when StickyRicky ran over, grabbed my hand, and said "Teacher! Come here! I have a BIG problem!" So I ran over to the goat side with him. He squatted down and pointed to the goat pebble poop. "Teacher! They are pooping EVERYWHERE!" I cracked up and told him he was correct and it was ok because they are animals. Next we went to the horses. Sticky again was very concerned with the poop. "Teacher, why is there grass in the poop?" "Well Sticky, the horses eat grass and then they poop grass." "Teacher, are you sure they don't eat the poop too?" "No, they don't eat the poop, Ricky. They eat the grass and then poop the grass and then they eat more grass." "Teacher! What happens when they eat all of the grass?" "Well, I think they move them over to this field." At that time, Ricky ran across the enclosure to look for poop on that side. Sure enough "OH! TEACHER! Poop is here too!"

Sticky Ricky and James man.

Kevin and kimbap.

James from Zebra Class. The LOUDEST person I know.

Jason Elly Cow Ricky James

Robot Class at the end of the day.

Lily Kevin Cow Christina Tei.
Five days of these kiddos. Weird.

댓글 1개:

  1. I ROR'd as soon as I saw the title of your post then I couldn't stop ROR'ing while READING this!! HAAHAHAHA, too awesome.

    답글삭제