2012년 5월 20일 일요일

Rawr


Korea.
Well, it's finally happened. I have nine days of work left. I don't know what that means. Ian made it safely home to Canada. I went to dinner and drinks with my coworkers Friday, funny as usual. Saturday I went up to Seoul with SaraClark, SaraBrown, and my co-worker Kelly. We did a little bit of shopping and some sightseeing. We then came back down to our area for a dinner and some drinks on a roof-bar. It was a very relaxing, fun day with my girls. This week we have a birthday party and a field trip. Next week, we have Monday off for Buddha's Birthday. I am unsure of my plans and it's my last weekend in the ROK! AHHH. I feel as though I'm losing track of time. Where is it going?! What is going on!? I do not know. Nine more days of employment, guys.

Ms. Brown, Kelly, Ms. Clark and some goofy trees at the Folk Museum.
Sara Sandwich at the museum.
1987- The Year of the Rabbit.
Kelly Teacher and I at an Indian restaurant for lunch.
Yoanna and Ian not letting me take a picture of them.
A surprise parting gift (?) from Ian.

댓글 2개:

  1. In love with these pictures.

    And is that Indian place in Insadong? If so, I've totes been there, HOLLA.

    답글삭제