2012년 5월 12일 토요일

Maybe not the place for it, but I'm doing it anyway

Hello! Happy May eleventh. Time's flying.

Ian, my Canadian, is leaving Korea next Friday. We went out to a bar last night (Thursday). This is a bar that is owned by a Canadian who married a Korean. They used to have Thursday night drink specials which were fun. They cancelled those and have implemented  6 dollars for make your own drink. They give you a cup, ice, a mixer of your choice, and a bottle of liquor and you can do what you want. I feel like this is terribly irresponsible and I did not partake in it. Sorry about that tangent. Anyway, I was out with Ian and I got a Kakao from my mother. (Kakao is free international texting) She had some very sad news. My Grandmother, Amy, GrandmaAmy if you will, passed away.  As you may know, she has been battling Parkinson's Disease for a number of years. I'm sad. She was an amazing woman and I am very lucky to have had as many years with her as I did. Lots of love to my amazing family!

GrandpaBob, Me, and GrandmaAmy in 2005.

댓글 1개: