2012년 4월 19일 목요일

Flowers and Kangaroos.

We had a field trip this week. We went to a Botanic Garden. It was a beautiful day, but it was a boring field trip. The kids have just been cracking me up. Here are two short stories and then some pictures of the field trip. First, Jason from Robot class. He's the least advanced kid in the class. He also gets there first every morning, so we have about fifteen minutes of one on one time. We read and chat. His new thing is to ask me if I like things (pencils, erasers, shoes, gum, bears)  but he gets confused. "Teacher, you I like blue?" "Do you like blue?" "Teacher, no. Do you I like blue?" Cracks me up. Every time. Second, Tom from King Class. If you'll recall, I had him in Robot last year. He's a handful. He ran into my class on Monday and shoved a Robot out of my lap, hopped up and said, "Teacher, today I am a kangaroo. This is your pouch and I am the baby." I said OK and then laughed. Hard. It's finally spring here! Yay! The weather is beautiful and the cherry blossoms are blooming. Happy weekend! Also, Happy 21st birthday to Cheney! Wow!

Jessica from Elephant Class. Just adorable.

James. Robot Class. Check out those dimples.

Robots on a bridge. Thats me in the back. In the blue shirt guys.

First sunny day. Taking pictures outside. Like my overalls?

Zebra Class Teresa.

Look, Dad! A big rock.

This one is just to make sure you see my overalls.

댓글 1개:

  1. 1. Awesome stories. Love the kangaroo one, fo sho.

    2. I honestly couldn't find you in that picture... :/

    3. Dig the overalls, cutie.

    답글삭제