2012년 4월 2일 월요일

TWO

Hey. Happy April!! I hope you didn't get fooled too much on Sunday. Things are good here. School is calming down a little. It's still a loud mad house, but its getting better. Beth is going back to Hawaii Wednesday. That's sad. We just started to bond and now she's leaving. We replaced her with a part time guy from Georgia. He works mornings with us and then he has another job with older kids after lunch. I've been trying to make the most of my remaining TWO MONTHS here. Hanging out with my friends, trying to plan some inter-Korean trips to see some things, and making plans for my future. HAHAHAHAHAHA that'd be nice. I've been playing a lot of screen golf lately. This weekend we randomly went to a South African bar to watch a 2am rugby match. It was fun. The bar tender was a white dude wearing an Ohio State Buckeye shirt. I made Ian yell OH! Like ten people responded with the expected IO! Considering it was 4 am at a SOUTH AFRICAN bar, I thought that was pretty cool. Two months. Unreal. See you soon baboon!


Dinner I made. It's called 'Mess' and it's surprisingly delicious.

Beth's going away dinner at a traditional Korean restaurant.

Sunnie Teacher and myself. She's my co-worker, Korean mom, and friend.

Me. Sunnie Teacher. Bethany.

South African Izell. Awesome.


South African Anton. Rugby viewing.


On a bus. Heading home.

댓글 1개: