2012년 4월 9일 월요일

We learn things everyday

I assume that if you're reading this, you know me. I also assume that if you know me, you know that I wear my hair up in a sloppy ponytail 112% of the time. Logically, this is how I wear my hair at work too. Sometimes when I need to grab the attention of my kiddos again, I'll take my hair down and shake it around and the kids will scream MONSTER! And then I have their attention, I put it back up and we move on. Therefore, all of the kids have seen my hair down and out, but they're used to it just being up. OK. Now you have the background. Enter Robot Class Friday afternoon. I was re-doing my hair, but before I could put it back up, I had a little man run into me crying due to his need for a hug and a little attention. As I was holding him (with my hair down), James looks at me with a surprised look. I looked at him with a questioning eye-brow raise that he recognizes. My favorite little man says "Teacher, you are a girl!?!"

Damn.

Weekend.

Happy Easter!

Playing on a highway.

Super.

Celebrating the first beautiful spring day with a picnic and Frisbee on a highway.

댓글 1개: