2012년 12월 2일 일요일

December. 2012

Is it all going to end this month? Maybe. Hope not though. I've got some stuff that I haven't done yet.

Let me clarify my vacation plans for those of you who have been asking. I am flying from Shenyang to Cambodia with an Irish girl named Shauna. We will run around that country from the 16th until February 6th. Ian may meet me there. All I know for sure about Cambodia is that I want to get my scuba certs. After Cambodia, I am going to meet Sophia in Kuwait. She will have another week of work, so I will tool around Kuwait. When she finishes work, we will go to Sri Lanka (plan, not finalized as of now). We will do our thing there until I have to leave to be back at work on the 26th or so.

December. Happy Birthday GrandpaBob on Wednesday. We have a big old talent show coming up that I have to plan an act with the kiddos for. Luckily 12 year olds really like to do things like that. NOT. We do not get Christmas or the Eve off. I believe we get New Years Day off, but we're not sure about that. We are starting a new I.B. topic Monday. We just finished "How the Government Works". The next one is "Biological Reproduction" I am not looking forward to that. Not even a little bit. But hey!

This past weekend I made my Chinese project, Tony hang out with me all day. (He's the guy I'm forcing to be my friend.) We ran around town and ate a Hot Pot. Its like Korean Shabu-shabu. A big pot of broth and you throw meat and veggies in and then pick out what you want to eat, dip it in sauce, and eat it. Its a fire on the table deal. Very yummy. Things are good. Happy December!

Tony eating Hot Pot.

댓글 1개: