2012년 12월 16일 일요일

Still in China

Hey. Mid December. Talent show on Tuesday. Should be embarrassing. I think we have a half day for Christmas. Yay! We also may have three days off for New Years, but we're not sure about that either. We went out last night for Chris' birthday. We did some speed bowling (they closed at 9 but we got there at 8:30, so we had to bowl really fast. I got 120!) then we went to a pizza-bar place and did that. Next we went to Korea town and I found Makgeoli and Soju!!! HOORAY! People were less than impressed. It was a good night.

Schools good. The kids are doing well and we're trying to wrap up and get ready for the show and finals. Teaching Biological Reproduction is going better than I expected. I have decided that I really miss working with the babies. Just them being happy to see me everyday. I think that's why I do so much tutoring-I crave the babies. 12 year olds are HARD!

I've been working on updating my resume/CV (career victories). That's hard. I'm trying to get my act together and come up with a plan of sorts. As usual, open to suggestions.

Happy Holidays guys!! Much love!

The board for our last unit, How the Goverment Works. On the left are the countries that are represented in our class. On the right are profiles that they did for them.

Chinese take-out. No fun boxes.

Sunday breakfast- Rice and eggplant. Surprisingly delicious.

Cold and snowy enough that I voluntarily wear shoes. Terrible.

How the snow gets cleared.

댓글 1개: