2012년 12월 28일 금요일

2012 at the finish line...

What a year it's been. Korea. America. China. Weddings. Funerals. Old friends. New friends. Re-meeting my brothers as men. Life decisions. Oye. Big year. Getting ready for 2013. That's weird. I'm going to turn TWENTY-SIX this year. I have to decide where to live/what to do next. I'm looking forward to this year. 2012, you've been great. 2013, welcome to the crazy.


New Years Eve, 2012. Bali.

Coworkers in Korea. February.

Magkoli. March.

Sunnie Teacher. April.

Yoanna in Korea in May.

Wedding at home in June.

Beach with my girls for the 4th of July.

Favorite Boys on the farm for the August Camp Dale.

Cosplay welcome to China in September.

China coworkers in Beijing for October.

Coworkers in November.

Christmas Dinner.

2 hour wait for our Christmas Dinner.

Merry Christmas and so long to 2012 from China.

December.
Yeah. That was my year in a nutshell. Hope you enjoyed. I'll be sure to keep you posted about 2013. Heyoo!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기