2012년 9월 17일 월요일

Weekend number 2: CHECK

Beling Park on a Saturday.

Beling Park.


Trying to make the most of the weather.

Chris leveled up.

We paid to get in the park to see the tombs. We paid to rent this surrey. We ended up TOTALLY LOST in the woods for 3 hours. We did not get to see any tombs. This was a regrettable decision that was hilarious for about 20 minutes and terrible for the remainder of the trip. Chris, Katie, Ann, Dave.

Dragon got Dave.

Dragons.

Playing outside.

This is the beginning, when it was still fun.

That's me. I kept forgetting that I had the bow on my head.

Playing tourist for the day.

It's faster if you run.

Beling Park.

Chris and Dave doing the tourist thing.

Hanging out with the gatekeeper.

This was at the end when it was not so fun. Also a little stuck.

This little dude made me giggle.

댓글 1개:

  1. Welp. I definitely got a good chuckle out of this post. Love it. Love you. This is greatness. It looks like a lot of fun!!! AND I LOVE/WANT THAT BOW!!!

    답글삭제