2012년 9월 14일 금요일

Ok OK OK. You can see some pictures.

Podcast you should check out! Yes, it is me. http://camelvstraw.podbean.com/
 
 

I'm a teacher!

Roger and Emma, from Ireland

Daniella and myself. She's the girl from Denmark who I lived with in the hotel.

Thats me and My boss, Dave from England.

On our first night out I hung out on a stripper pole. Just because I wanted to see where my friends were. I proceeded to do my teacher dance the entire night. On the pole. By myself. I had the time of my life.

Chris from England.

I went with the Irish folk to a cosplay convention. That was weird.

We would take their picture and then they would take ours. Cause we're white.

Dave, Chris, Brendon (England), Ann (America) not looking at the camera.

Brendon and Simon at the night market. (both from England)

Bieru from Indonesia.

Minsoo from Korea.

Amelia from New Zealand.

Wei Lang from Japan. She speaks neither English nor Chinese, so that's fun,

Sofia from Spain.

My assistant, Anna.

댓글 2개:

  1. 1. I gotta come visit you. You are having way too much fun without me. Spring Break??

    2. Your kids are cute! And you are pretty!

    3. You danced?!?! ON A POLE?!?! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

    답글삭제
  2. 4. You have an assistant, Katie...

    답글삭제