2012년 9월 22일 토요일

It's faster if you run

Hey. Yo. What up dog?! Things are good. Here is my mailing address. I've heard it's better if you use the Chinese one, but maybe they're both a good idea? I don't know. Assuming of course that you want to send mail. I'm not in need of anything at the moment, but you know. Should you choose to accept this challenge:

中国辽宁省沈阳市浑南新区世纪路41号东北育才学校国际部
Katie Dale 收
post code :110179

Katie Dale
International Section Northeast Yucai School
No.41 Shiji Road Hunnan Strict
Shenyang, China
Postcode:110179


So there's that. I think work is going well. I am really enjoying it and I belive that people in charge are happy with the way I'm doing my thing. The Japan-China stuff is a little intense. I haven't seen any thing really, but I've heard that stuff is happening. A lot of our Japanses students have left. We have the first week of October off for National Day. I think we're going to Beijing, but perusual, I have done no planning, so I can't say anything for sure. I really enjoy my coworkers and I think we make a great team. We're still trying to naviagate life here; looking for hobbies and bars and things. We play a lot of "sport" outside. I hang out with all these English dudes and they say weird things like sport and maths. But I like them.

Any questions? Concerns? Comments? Things I should know? Kisses!

댓글 1개:

  1. You make my life complete.

    Also, why is it we always go to places that have protests and wars and stuff? We live on the edge, you and me.

    답글삭제