2013년 10월 27일 일요일

A visitor

We started Halloween on Friday, and it will continue until this Thursday. Yay.

Ian came to visit me. He got in on Saturday afternoon and left Sunday evening. It was really good to get a hug and speak English normally.

I'm in shock that it's almost November.

I finally got paid, so I ate fruit and vegetables this week. That was exciting.

Planning a day trip to Nikko on Saturday and a down-town Tokyo day on Sunday. Saturday with a girl I met on the internet and Sunday with Rie, the secretary/teacher/we have private lessons together Japanese lady who works with our school.

Have I explained my school? Ok, there is my boss, Michiko, a 56 year old Japanese woman. She was married to an American guy and has 2 grown up daughters. She started this school by herself 25 years ago. Last year, she hired Rie, a 40 year old Japanese lady. Rie's main responsibilities are to be organized and paperwork. Michiko is great with the kids, but she forgets everything, so Rie does all that kind of stuff. She has a classroom like mine more in Tokyo, and Kerry teaches that. She is a 25 year old American. Then what I do here, in a more rural, outskirt of Tokyo. That's all of the employees. I see Michiko Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays when she has classes here. I see Rie on Thursday for our private lesson, and she teaches here on Fridays. I see Kerry on Wednesdays.

Pictures...
I like their anti smoking campaigns.

They just explain that it's not all about you.

You may be wondering, so I'll tell you. Yes, I did ride the train like that.

Sharing the bridge with Ian.

Friends!

He's better at taking pictures than the dinos are.

Testing out the liquor vending machines.

Sake!

We bought a pillow!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기