2010년 11월 28일 일요일

World View

I have more classes to introduce to you, but this post will be to assure you that I'm not dead. It will also be my last post in November because Wednesday is DECEMBER. This blows my mind. I swear it was yesterday that I was in shock that is was the end of October. Time is flying by. It's cool.

So if you pay attention to the news, you probably know that things are getting a little tense over here. As of right this second I only know as much as you know. I have not seen anything that makes me nervous. I have opted out of registering with the Embassy because I don't want to receive a lot of emails that will make me nervous. But Jason and Sophia are both registered and have promised to not leave the country without me. So for right now, I'm not worried. You shouldn't be worried. Things are fine.

Last Sunday we had a Thanksgiving Dinner. There were 8 of us. Jason, Sophia and I gave the army base 100 bucks and got a turkey dinner for 12 people. Delicious. We ate some American food, threw a football around, and had a great time with good friends.

Tuesday we had movie day at school. We watched two 3-D movies. One about bugs and one about dinosaurs. They both caused some minor freak outs and tears. Then there was a movie bus that showed a 4-D movie about monsters. I opted out of that due to the fact that it was a small space with a lot of crying kids. The kids all said they loved it though.

Robot class with their 3-D glasses. Molly, Samuel, Rex, Alex 1, Alex 2, Clara.

Thursday we had birthday party day. Those are always fun days.
Rex: "I love teacher"
Me: "Aww I love you too buddy. Please stop tickling me.
Rex:" Hee hee. No."

Birthday girl Molly.

Jessica (Puppy Class) all dressed up.

This weekend I just hung out with Ian. We watched movies and did some damage to some vodka. Pretty unproductive and lazy, but very much fun.

This week Jason is home for his best friend's wedding and for some family time so a girl who finished her contract at another school is covering for him for the week. I feel like Sophia and I are about to have a fairly hectic week. Should be fun.

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving! Here comes December! Enjoy the season and let me know if you learn something about Korean Politics that I should be aware of. I kid. A little.

Kisses!

댓글 1개:

  1. in this picture this ian fellow looks a little bit like billy, to me. :) blasty blast

    답글삭제