2010년 10월 30일 토요일

10 months and counting.

Celebrating October birthdays. This is Puppy class. They are Korean age 5. There are 10 of them. It is a very hard class to teach. I have them everyday. Ryan, Daniel, Eric, Tom, Amy, Kate, Sally, Juli, Mark, and Jessica.

Well, tomorrow is November. That's 10 months down. If all was going according to plan, I would be preparing for my last two months in the ROK. PSYCH! I have 16 months to go. Heyoo. I feel good about that decision. Which is pretty lucky. Things are going well. Nothing real awesome lately to talk about. We had a Halloween party with the kinders. We went to this school called "American Village" and they had activities and a haunted house set up. Scared my babies out of their minds. I had about 6 death grips on me and lots of tears. But the next day, they all said it was fun. I didn't really dress up for the grown up activities. Friday night, I met Ian for dinner. I was wearing camo, so when we ended up a the Underground Halloween party, I was able to announce that I was in fact invisible. Yes, weirdly enough meeting Ian for dinner ended with me getting home at 6:30 Saturday morning. Sneak Attack. Very fun though. Thursday night I made dinner for Jason and Ian. It was the first time I had people over to my box for the sake of entertaining them. We played Scrabble and Chess and ate spaghetti. It was a fun evening. Saturday night, there were a lot of Halloween parties up in Seoul. I didn't go, so I basically skipped Halloween. I'm ok with it. Especially since there are no Reese's Cups. Lame.

Pictures of the babies in costumes. No cute quote this time. Just cute princesses, vampires, and power rangers.
Jason of Zebra class. A knight. He is the son of our amazing boss.

Sunny of Apple Class. A witch. Adorable.

Princess Erin of King and Dracula Kevin of Elephant. (Secret- they are my favorite kiddos.)

Wizard Ian of Apple Class.

First floor baby. Donezo on the bus ride home.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기