2010년 3월 10일 수요일

I got a camera!

Here are pictures of the new place, my place until March 2011! Taken with my new camera.

My bike that I was telling you about in the previous post. Hahahahahaha
This is Katie in Korean. But its really Like Kyaeeti. Sort of.

My kitchen.

I stood in the laundry room and took this picture. To show you the door, and living space. Fancy, I know.

Jason and his new camera. We went together and neither of know squat about cameras. But we think we got a good deal. He got that Canon Powershot. I got a little Olympus Guy. Its blue.

Standing in the door where you would be standing if you were taking off your shoes.

Bathroom. Small, new. Dries pretty fast and I have hottish water.

My apartment building. I'm in the basement though, so you can't actually see where I live.

My new address!
Line 1- KAtie Dale
Line 2- Green Tower Building 495-3
Line 3- Jukjeon - 1 Dong
Line 4- Yongin-Si
Line 5- Gyeonggi-Do
Line 6- South Korea
Line 7/Zip Code line- 448-803

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기