2010년 1월 27일 수요일

Woah Wednesday

One thing I will say about this deal is that time FLIES! I can't believe Wednesday is over! Thursdays are my favorite days so heyoo!! Wednesdays are long. Today was not really going well. I could not get my kinder's to sit still to save my life and we found out that monthly tests were moved up, which the afternoon kids were not real happy about. And yesterday we found out that we are going to be working 2 Sundays in February to make up for the snow days at the beginning of January. Which is fine. I would rather get them out of the way now instead of over summer break. It's still a bummer to hear though. So today was long, going fast, but long.

This picture is where the magic happens. It is also a picture of Ashley Teacher's butt. This is the teacher work room. Its where we regroup and prepare. It's where all our stuff is. That chair with the white vest on it is mine.

Anyway, today was not a great day. Not terrible, but not wonderful. And then, I got packages from my parents!! That totally turned my day around! It was mostly just clothes that I had to take out of my suitcases at the airport, but there were some surprises in there. Like chocolate. And an owl.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기