2014년 8월 22일 금요일

Packing

My least favorite part of traveling is the actual traveling. My second least favorite part is packing. Followed by unpacking. Today, I unpacked and repacked. I leave tomorrow for my new stint in China. I will be at an American High School, near Shanghai. I will be teaching Sophomores. A majority of the students are Chinese students who want to attend University in the states.


Cheney and I had a wonderful time traveling together. We did a week in Korea, a day in Shanghai, and two weeks in Vietnam. It was amazing.


My ten days at home have been a whirlwind of crazy, good times. I saw a lot of Wooster folks, helped dad with his campaign, hung out with Ethan a few days, dealt with the cows and the vet, and got a new tattoo.

I was also lucky enough to see my wonderful, amazing, beautiful mother. She's great.


I am excited, nervous, sad, and almost ready to start this new adventure. It sucks that I know the first three months will be rough. Its so hard to start a new country and a new school. Its just starting all over and it sucks. I love it, but it sucks.


Stay tuned for updates from China: Round 2.


P.S. google doesn't always work in China, so you may need to email me at katiedale09@hotmail.com.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기