2014년 8월 28일 목요일

Apartment

Hey! I made it. My flight from Chicago to Hong Kong was delayed due to storms, so I missed my H.K to Shanghai connection. The airline put me in a hotel, and I arrived about 12 hours late to training in Shanghai. My school has 7 campuses in China, and all of the foreign teachers had this training together. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday morning. Wednesday afternoon 5 of us took a bus down to Ningbo to our new apartments. They're really cool. Most space I've ever had. I don't know what to do with this much space! Thursday we got internet set up and did some shopping. Friday(today) we did our hospital visit and we're on the way to see the school and then have dinner with the principals. We start on Monday. Things are good. There are 5 of us and we all live in the same apartment complex, although not in the same buildings. I will tell you about everyone in the next post. I just want to show you my apartment.  I made two videos. In the first one, I forgot to tell you that the futon mattress is on my bed for the time being, so don't worry about how uncomfy the couch looks.

Lots of love to all!

OH YEAH! I finally got my VPN working (obviously), so I can use the whole internet again! AND! if you download an app on your phone or ipad or tablet called wechat (it has a green icon) and search for me, katiedale, we can text!

Watch this first, then watch the second one...that's easy.
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기