2013년 11월 21일 목요일

News

It's been a fairly standard week or so. I'm fighting my annual Teacher Cold, so I've been chugging a lot of water and sleeping a lot. It's winter here, usually about 14 C during the day and around 8 C at night. It's still sunny though, which is nice. I have officially been in Japan for 90 days, and I think I have the working visa situation all sorted. I should be able to stay here with no problem for the remainder of my contract. YAY!

NEWS:
  • I treated myself to a grown up watch. I really like it.
  • I bought tickets to Thailand for Christmas. First solo travel experience coming up!
  • When I was at city hall, I found a flyer for free English lessons on Wednesday night. I went, and am now trying to learn Japanese for real.
  • DAD IS RUNNING FOR CONGRESS!! I'm very proud, excited, and of course, nervous.
  • I have started to take steps to sort out my future. I'm not ready to share yet, I just want you to know that steps are being taken. Actively, even.
That's all. Here's a picture of my watch.
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기