2013년 11월 3일 일요일

2 days

Saturday I went to Nikko with Yuka. She is a girl I met online on the Conversation Exchange site. Nikko is a few hour north of Tokyo, famous in the fall for the leaves. There are many temples and shrines and the like. It was a good time. Sunday, I went to Tokyo with Rie, my coworker. It is a holiday weekend so there was a lot to see, as well as large crowds. I had a wonderful weekend. Happy November! Happy fall!

Nikko

Dino Chomp in Nikko

So bright

That's me.

That's not me.

Looking at the waterfalls.

Japan

Waterfall in Nikko

Yuka

Sunset and Dinochomp

Nikko

Tourist street in Asakusa, Tokyo

Rie's first Dino-Chomp

Some sort of Crane parade.

Crane

My fortune. I did two this weekend. They were both Regular. The options are poor, regular, good or great.

Japan

Sign

Mercy and Wisdom

This is a flame that is apparently still burning from Hiroshima's atomic bomb.

Lanterns at a shrine in Ueno, Tokyo.

That's me.
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기