2013년 8월 13일 화요일

Good bye summer!

I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again: Working isn't so bad, but not working is AMAZING!

I've had a wonderful summer. Beach with the Dalsimers, camping with Little Man, America with Sophia, Camp Dale with the Oaks', New York City with Chenman and Karen, and tons of family farm time. It's been a blasty blast.

Thursday I head to South Korea for a week of I-Guy time and then I'm off to Saitama, a city outside of Tokyo for at least a year of ESL teaching in Japan. Once again I find myself both terrified and excited for this next Asian adventure. I've made wonderful friends thus far with my travels and I am looking forward to this next stage. Per usual, I will miss my family and friends and the comforts of America, but I also know that they are always there for me.

It's been a good 27 years so far and I am super lucky!

Please stay in touch with Skype, email, facebook, good thoughts, etc.

Summer highlights!
Tutus

Family

Dino-Chomp

Tutus

NYC

Dropping

T-Rex
There are so many more pictures that I would love to share with you, but the internet is annoying me. Keep checking in on here for Japan updates and pictures.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기