2012년 8월 30일 목요일

China?

Let's see, from Chicago to Vancouver, I got bumped up to economy plus, so I was near the front of the plane and had a little more leg room. My flight from Vancouver to Beijing was delayed for three hours, so they gave us a lunch voucher for the airport. There was noone sitting next to me on that flight, so I could stretch out a little. Because of the delay, I missed my connection to my city. They got me a new one though and I made it. Got picked up. They put us in a hotel where we'll be for a few weeks because they are remodeling the house things I guess. I have a roommate from Denmark. I have a meeting today and then I guess the kids start on Monday. I'm freaking out a little about my choice to return to Asia, but I'm trying very very hard to stay calm and postitive. I think that when I get some food and sense of my life, it'll be better. But at the moment, I'm freaking out. No worries, as a little bumblebee pointed out to me recently, time goes much faster in Asia, it's science. No, I have not resorted to talking to insects. Just SaraClark. I appreciate everyone's support and I know I'll be ok. I'm just in a bit of a panic at the moment. No worries. On another note, thoughts and love to Karen and her family, as her father just passed away after a long battle with cancer. I miss Mowgli.

댓글 1개:

  1. I love you! It will go by super fast! And then you'll get to see me and then it'll go by super fast again!!!! AHhhh. And LOVE to Karen!

    답글삭제