2012년 2월 27일 월요일

Its almost my THIRD March in the ROK


 Yes. It's true. My THIRD February is wrapping up and my THIRD March is about to begin. WOAH.
  • Graduation was last Friday. It was adorable. There are two videos of the 5 year olds dancing. Super cute.
  • The new guy came in Friday night. Michael from Texas. 
  • Peter left Saturday. That was sad.
  • We had parent orientation Saturday. We just had to dress up and go say hey to them.
  • This week we are cleaning, organizing, and planning.
  • Thursday is a national holiday. Independence Day I think. No school. Yay!
  • I get new Robots on Monday. Actually, Elephant and Puppy class move up to me. Should be fun.
  • I have implemented Mile Monday into my life. I've been dragging Beth along. We just go up to the track after work on Mondays and do our thing. At least a mile.

Coworkers on Peter and Jessica's last night.


Saying bye to Sparky. I cried. Shhhhh.


Me and Amy. Jenny was the photographer.


MARKMAN!


Sally on her last day at our school.

Giggle monster Tom making a monkey face.




댓글 1개: