2011년 10월 19일 수요일

Breaking my heart

Today was Peter's birthday. I was explaining to Robot Class that we were going to sing to him. Mark starts yelling ANGRY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! ANGRY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!  Etc... As I'm talking to him about this (cracking up and trying to be serious), he stops me and the following conversation happens::

MARKMAN: Teacher, when you go to America?
Me: In four months.
MM: Teacher, how old am I when you go to America?
Me: (Keep in mind that he will turn 7 in January, but will not move to King Class until March-when the new school year begins) Mark, I will go to America when you go to King Class.
MM: TEACHER! NO!! PLEASE DON'T GO TO AMERICA!
And Giant hug. The hug was weird because Mark does not like to to be touched, nor does initiate hugs with us that often.

Broke my heart.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기