2011년 6월 26일 일요일

Last week of June?! CHINCHA?!

Eric, Daniel, Tom, Mark, Sally, Kate, Amy, Jenny in blue.
This is Robot Class, minus Jessica. There is apparently some sort of fungus going around the kids. Maybe Foot and Mouth? We don't know. It's hard to communicate about that kind of thing. But kids have been missing a week and then coming back fine.
It's here. The last week of June. Woah. I am 99% sure that that means that I have been here for eighteen months. Happy Birthday Mom! I love you! We did not have a field trip this week, we had a puppet show. It was weird. I did have some free time with Robot Class and I was able to convince them to behave (sort of) for some movies that you might find entertaining.

Enjoy!



Their favorite morning game.


Oh No, Don't Do That


ABC...sort of.

They're just cute.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기