2011년 6월 19일 일요일

스물넷

Dinner, cake and Jason.

That's right. This post is coming to you from a 24 year old American on her second year in South Korea. Strange. Thanks for all the birthday love. How I celebrated:
Friday after work, the foreigners, our boss, three Korean co-teachers, the boss' kids, and another teacher's kids went to dinner. It was delicious. Next, the foreigners, and three coteachers went to a bar. Much mekjew was consumed. Finally, Peter and myself went into Suji to meet up with the friends. It was another guy's birthday Friday, so pretty much everyone I know here was there. I remember a very small amount of the night due to a few 151 sneak attack shots. I woke up very confused to my alarm at 7 on Saturday. I journeyed to the train station, and let me tell you-life was rough. I met up with Ian and we caught a train to Daecheon. Daecheon is about 2 hours away (via train) and it is the beach where mudfest is held. We set up tents and played in the ocean and on the sand for the remainder of the day. We had dinner. Finding dinner was a chore because beach towns tend to mostly have seafood restaurants and Ian is allergic to seafood. As a result, we needed something else-hopefully pork. We were able to find some pork galbi. So we ate that and walked around the town and then called it a night at 12:06. I woke up around 7 on Sunday and read on the beach until Ian woke up. We played frisbee for a while, packed up, had some breakfast milkshakes and caught a train home. Enroute, I was thinking about how I would spend the rest of my day and I realized that I was out of shampoo AND laundry detergent. So I dropped my stuff off at home at 4:30, grabbed Beth and introduced her to my preferred grocery store. I then cleaned and showered and ate and spent the rest of my night watching Dharma and Greg. I did get to talk to Dad for father's day.
Peter with Jason (the boss' son and Pmac's little buddy)

I think we have a field trip this week-which means I'll take some cute pictures of my babies and show you soonish.

School has been going well. Robot Class has been improving weekly.

I've been thinking about what to do next with my life and I have some vague ideas, but am 100% open to suggestions, ideas, hints, job offers, etc.

I hope all is well and that you are enjoying your summers. I love you, miss you and would love to hear from you.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기