2010년 2월 3일 수요일

Ga Na Da

Ga Na Da is the equivalent of ABC. See, I told you. I'm learning Korean! Haha. I'm trying. What I really need is to just sit down and study. But that's the last thing I want to do after school all day. So it's Wednesday night. Should mean the week is down hill from here. Sadly we have to work Saturday, so it's just the half way point, which is still better than Monday, but not as cool as Wednesday should be. Monday night I went out with my co-workers, Ashley, Ian, and Jason. We met some of Jason and Ian's friends and had some food at a place that cooks the food on the table. It was the first meat I've had in a long time. It was good. It was also very fun to go out and hang out. Meet new people. Try new things. Then we went and played darts. Then we went to a Japanese place that is owned by a korean girl from the house warming party. So it was just very fun. Then Tuesday, I had Korean Class. And tonight I had to do report cards for my kinders. (not kinder, as in nicer, but kinder as in short for Kindergarten) (Hahaha Cori.)

So I actually have no interesting reason for updating the blog other than to keep you interested!

Don't forget to shoot me an email occasionally to keep me in the loop!!
I swiped this picture from Ashley Teacher. This is Nancy. She's like 5 or six. She's in Titan, which is the class I have the hour after lunch everyday. She's so cute and smart. Sometimes she puts her intelligence to good and sometimes to evil. Although, today she was real wound up and wanted to swing her hair around. So I helped her remove all the doodads in it and she was going crazy. To regain control of the room, I showed them what my hair looked like down. Nancy told me it was very pretty. I appreciated that.

I just remembered another story from today to share. Bryan from Apollo is a cutie, but a trouble maker. Our first fight this morning went like this.
B: Teacher, too hot.
K: BRYAN!! Put your pants on!
B: TOO HOT TEACHER!
K: Bryan, sit still and you'll feel better. Put your pants back on please.
B: NO! HOTTTTTTTTTT!
K: Go out in the hall!
B: No. Pants on. Shirt take off!

Unreal! Hahaha but pretty funny.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기