2016년 1월 10일 일요일

2016!

Hello!

I realize its been a long time, but as usual things are crazy.

We had a 4 day weekend for Christmas and a 4 day weekend for New Years.

We went to a mountain cabin for Christmas and slept and ate a lot. It was glorious, however I woke up pretty sick on Christmas morning and am just now feeling fully recovered.

For New Years, I was on the couch dying for four days.

January got off to a crazy busy start with lots to do and trying to wrap up the semester. We leave for Borneo on January 30th and I can not wait. We have just finalized all our plans and its going to be awesome.

That's really all that's going on. Working hard, planning, surviving.

Here are a few December and January pictures.
Last day before break.

Breakfast of Champions

Little Lemur

Merry Christmas!

We decorated!

Mountain

Sick in the mountain

Clay loves Ningbo!

I also love Ningbo!
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기