2014년 3월 17일 월요일

Busy

It's the last week of the school year here, so after having months of free time (too much), I am now swamped with work. Schedules, book lists, report cards, and homework creation at work. Resumes, applications, cover letters and research for my life. Trip planning for Mom (next week!!!!) and Cheney (July!!!!). Busy. But, it's good. Things are good. It's spring here! Yay! This weekend I went to lunch with a conversation exchange partner on Saturday and on Sunday I went to Harajuku. If you read about Tokyo, you'll probably come across Harajuku. Crazy fashion and shops. I was there for an Irish Parade in honor of St. Patrick's Day. I went with Shane, that Irish guy I went to the aquarium with last month. Emma's friend. Emma from China. Anyway, Shane is going back to Ireland this week, so I went to say bye. It was the first nice day since fall, and it was beautiful. So, to sum up the rambles. Good weekend. Busy week. Mom comes next week.

Dad has a really cool youtube video that Ian made. It's so cute. Makes me cry and makes me homesick. But it's great. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EgVKOOyc2M&feature=youtu.be

Pictures and some of my own videos. The first is my friend making lunch, the second are some big ass crows taking a bath.

 
Maiko making lunch. Essentially cabbage and seafood fried up with something delicious.

Japan/Ireland parade.

Timon. Yeah, it's a Meercat. Who knew?!

Shane and Me in a beer tent.
 
 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기