2013년 5월 19일 일요일

Live, laugh, love, Shenyang

Things have been pretty standard here. We're preparing for Mid-Term Exams and a 3 day trip to Haerbin. I am 99% sure I know what I will be doing next year, but I'm going to wait a bit longer to make the official announcement. I have a plane ticket to fly into Virginia and then join the Dalsimers for the reunion in the outer banks. I will be arriving on July 9th. YAY! We did a double decker tour bus around Shenyang, just because we felt that was a good idea. It was as expected. That's really all. Here are some pictures of me in China.
Night out with BossmanDave.

On the tour of our lovely,grey city.

Coleen and Chris arm wrestling.

Dinner at the night market.

BossmanDave, Robert and Aude. Robert is the head of the German Department.
Aude just went back to France to have a baby.
Oh, they're a couple.

Playing with BossmanDave.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기