2012년 10월 13일 토요일

Nightmare

Thursday and Friday we had a field trip. It was almost fun, but mostly terrible. We had a 4 hour train ride, 3 hours in an aquarium, way too long in a hotel, 3 hours in a zoo, and a 4 hour train ride. My kiddos are at that akward age where they want the freedom the older kids have but they're still not quite responsible enough for that, so we have a lot of arguments.

Here are some quotes that I like.

 "It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are."
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy."
"I'm going to live forever, or die trying."
"If they're shooting at you, they're shooting through me."
"It's faster if you run."

Batman Panda!

Class picture at the Aquarium.

Dinner time.

Boys and some jellyfish.

Myself and Anna, my assistant at the seal show.

English Primary 5&6-my kiddos.

A mermaid and my girls.

Ironman Panda!

My Japanese girl and some giraffes.

댓글 1개:

  1. 1. Your kids look SUPER old. Weird.
    2. LOVE the PANDAS!!!! SO COOL!!!
    3. ... LOVE YOU!

    답글삭제