2011년 9월 21일 수요일

Earth Fire Wind Water Heart

Chuseok was a four day weekend. I really wanted to go to a beach, but its a terrible time to travel, so noone was up for it. It was a pretty standard weekend. I did go for a hike and hung out with some friends. 
I shut off facebook. I chopped my hair off. I have been avoiding making any real choices and focusing on teeny, tiny things that I can made a choice about. I played screen golf last weekend. That was fun. I'm not that good at it, but I enjoyed hitting things as hard as I could. We had a field trip today. It was a traditional Korean village/temple/palace thing. They're all over and I've been to a few, but they're also usually a good time. It was a tad more stressful this time, mostly because I was responsible for a lot of little people who were more interested in running around and playing with the dirt than listening to anyone. They did have a drum lesson. They did a good job. The funniest part was that all the kids were doing a good job and playing on rhythm and as I was thinking WOW! I'm impressed, I saw Markman. Mark was sitting in the middle of the group hitting his drum at random intervals and singing to himself. I started laughing and the boss saw me laughing so she started laughing. Elise is back from Canada. Yay. Shes up in Seoul, about an hour subway ride. I'm excited. That's the big news of the week. One week of this month. Then five months and I'm out. Pictures of Chuseok. Pictures of the day. Happy fall!
 Kristen and SaraClark at the top of a mountain. Chuseok.
 Looking down on Seoul. Chuseok.
 The corner of the guard post building at the top of the mountain. Chuseok.
T
 SaraClark and Peter. Travlers. Chuseok.
 The place we went today. That tower in the back is that Namsan Tower that I went to with Sophia that one time last winter.
 Robot Class. Sally, Daniel, Jessica, Mark, Jenny, Tom, Amy. Sally was mad because I made them stand girl-boy.
 Peter Teacher and King Class.
 The drum room. In black and white.
 Black and white building.
 Field trip lunch time circle. Lunch: kimbap.
 The corner of the building. Yeah, they all look the same. It was a beautiful day.
 My little drummers.
And again. Drumming ad loving it.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기