2011년 4월 10일 일요일

Life's Biggest Mystery

Currently, the biggest mystery of my life is: what do 5 year olds have to talk about all day? Seriously. These kids talk all day. I am very curious about what they are talking about. Very curious.

Things are going well. We have a set routine at school and the weather is getting nice. I already got my first sunburn of the season. Ian and I went on a all day long picnic last weekend. This weekend, some of us played in a park all day. We played football and Frisbee and grilled out. It was very fun. We did a lot of running around.

Sophia has 8 work weeks left. We're going on a field trip Friday. I'll take some pictures of the kiddos and talk more about them next weekend.

My hot water has been broken all weekend. Sophia has been sharing her shower with me. She's nice like that.

I've been watching MASH all day today. It's a funny show. I've also been trying to remember what my favorite books are. It's hard. I can remember reading and I can visualize myself sitting in places and reading for days. But I'm having a hard time remembering the titles. I can never remember the names of songs, shows, or movies though either. Memory is a weird thing.

Cheney is turning 20 very soon. That's weird.

I've been having really weird dreams lately, so I made a dream catcher. That's been working pretty well.

I miss you guys and home alot. Right now, I really really really miss home. I don't know why. I just do. Love to all!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기