2010년 6월 7일 월요일

Nothing ground breaking

Yo. I don't really have anything real cool to talk about. I don't have anything cool to show you. Just some thoughts.
  • Cheney graduated!! Congrats! Very proud. And sad that I'm not there.
  • Last Wednesday was election day, so we didn't have school. We hung out outside at a park all day. Grilled hotdogs, played frisbee and volleyball. Very fun, although I set the volleyball badly and hurt my thumb and then I fell/slipped/got tackled and my thumb/hand ended up swollen and bruised. Luckily the kinders love to hang on to my thumbs.
  • This is the first summer in 23 years that I haven't been home and it has me a little sad.
  • I've been here for 5 months and 6 days. Crazy.
  • My birthday is soon. I'm going to a beach.
  • There is no way I'm living in a city in real life. It's so not what I'm cut out for.
  • My hair's getting real long and real big.
  • Things are good. I'm having fun. I like my friends. I miss home. I miss my friends. It's hot at school.
  • I love you. I miss you. Have a great summer!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기