2010년 5월 10일 월요일

One year

One year ago, almost exactly, these were the people I spent the most time with. They saw me up and they saw me down. I couldn't have made it through Wooster without them. Now, the class of 2010 is getting ready to walk down the aisle. And I'm hanging out with these yahoos who don't speak English. Now that its sunny and warm in the mornings, they come to school with way more energy and volume than I am prepared to handle at 9am. Who would have thought that this is the direction that life would take me? Not I.

This is myself and my Robot class on our field trip.


This is Rex. This child is insane. Sometimes so sweet and just wants hugs and sometimes he hits me and kicks me. Sometimes he has tons of friends and sometimes he leaves a path of tears behind him. But he showed up for field trip day with this sweet leather jacket and orange aviators and posed for pictures like it was his job. I think the word I use the most each day is Rex. Rex...don't do that...come on buddy...sit down...eat your food...sit properly...and so on.

And this gem is Alex 2. Also in Robot. He comes in each morning with a huge smile and says "Good morning Teacher! I'm fantastic!" When he's up, he's so up. But when he's down, he is so down. We have days where he cries 6 times. And when Alex 2 cries, it breaks my heart. His bottom lip sticks out, his eyes shut and the biggest tears I have ever seen just pour out. So cute. So sad. But he's a pistol.

Also, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기